Saipem America's New Build Wraps Up First Gig in GOM
The HOS Mystique, Saipem America's new 250 ft. class II DP ROV support vessel, has completed its first job and is currently mobilized in Fourchon, LA for immediate work.
The HOS Mystique completed a pod change on a well located in the Gulf of Mexico Green Canyon area in water depth of approximately 2,600 feet. Saipem America recently signed a three year charter agreement with Hornbeck Offshore Services for the new build HOS Mystique vessel.
The HOS Mystique is a U.S. Flagged, Class II DP ROV support vessel with a healthy 4,354 sq.-ft. of usable deck area and a permanently installed 70 ton active heave compensated NOV knuckle-boom crane. The vessel features two lounges, one gymnasium and private conference rooms along with accommodations for 50 personnel. The configuration of the HOS Mystique provides a large, stable platform for survey activities for offshore construction and subsea intervention tasks such as surveys, seabed topography and geophysical sampling, platform and pipeline inspections, touch down monitoring, light construction and well intervention work.
The HOS Mystique features two heavy work class ROVS with the vessel spread. An Innovator® Leviathan, a 250Hp ROV and one Innovator®, a 150Hp ROV, have been fully integrated into the vessel to maximize the effectiveness of the HOS Mystique. The ROVS have the ability to handle a suite of support tools and large intervention packages, thus expanding the capabilities of the vessel for the clients use.
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)
Company: Hornbeck Offshore more info
- Bollinger Shipyards Bags OSV Conversions from Hornbeck Offshore (Oct 10)
- Hornbeck Offshore Appoints New Board Member (Feb 15)
- Hornbeck Offshore Opens Wallet for 16 More Offshore Supply Vessels (Nov 17)