Talisman Produces First Gas from North Sea's Rev Field


Rev
(Click to Enlarge)

Talisman has announced first gas production from the Rev Field in Norway.

The Field is expected to produce at a plateau rate of 100 mmcf/d of gas and 6,000 bbls/d of condensate and natural gas liquids from two subsea wells. A third producer, the Rev East well, is expected to be brought on-stream later in 2009. Talisman's share of proved and probable reserves in the Rev Field at year end 2007 is estimated at 26 million boe, with proved reserves of 16 million boe.

Talisman Energy Norge AS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Talisman Energy Inc., has a 70% interest in the Field, with Petoro AS holding the remaining 30%. Production is transported via a nine kilometer pipeline to the Armada platform in the UK, operated by BG International (CNS) Limited, for processing and final export to the UK.
 

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Sr Flow Assurance Engineer - GOM Production
Expertise: Production Operator
Location: The Woodlands, TX
 
United States El Reno: Service Operator II - Frac/Acid
Expertise: Fracturing
Location: El Reno, OK
 
United States El Reno: Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Frac/Acid
Expertise: Fracturing
Location: El Reno, OK
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $54.33/BBL 0.81%
Light Crude Oil : $51.5/BBL 1.29%
Natural Gas : $3.75/MMBtu 1.35%
Updated in last 24 hours