Imperial Oil Taps AMEC for EPC Management at Kearl Oil Sands Project
AMEC, the international engineering and project management company, has been selected by Imperial Oil Limited as engineering, procurement and construction management contractor for phase 1 facilities of their Kearl Oil Sands project in northern Alberta, Canada.
This award follows on from the front end engineering design work for Kearl already completed by AMEC.
"The award of this significant contract by Imperial Oil at this time is further recognition of AMEC's leading position in the development of oil sands projects and continues our long and successful relations with Exxon Mobil," said Neil Bruce, Chief Operating Officer of AMEC's Natural Resources division. "I look forward to seeing Kearl's successful delivery strengthen our record of delivering challenging and complex projects."
- Aberdeen-based Jee Wins Enhance Oil Recovery Contract (May 21)
- UK's Oil Services Firms To Cut Jobs To Ride Out Price Slump (Apr 28)
- Amec Foster Wheeler Buys Scopus Group (Dec 15)
Company: Imperial Oil more info
- Canada's Imperial Oil Posts Unexpected 2Q Loss (Jul 28)
- Imperial Oil Profit Boosted By Asset-Sale Gain (Jan 31)
- Bulk of Canada's Oil Sands Plants Seen Up in Days to Weeks (May 11)