Det Norske Corrects Misinformation Concerning Fulla Drilling Operation
Det norske oljeselskap strongly regrets that due to a mistake, internal information about the drilling operation on license 362 Fulla has been submitted from the company. We regret this in relation to the operator StatoilHydro, the partners in the license, the authorities and the market.
The company cannot comment on the content of the submitted information except that it is too early to conclude on the results of the drilling operation. Presence of hydrocarbons has been encountered in layers where this is not uncommon. However, it is too early to conclude whether or not this is a discovery. The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate will release the results of the well upon completion.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)