Safe Bristolia Lands Accomodation Gig at Pemex's Cantarell Field
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Intent by Interpetroleum Services Limited for a bareboat contract of the semisubmersible accommodation rig Safe Bristolia at the Cantarell field for Pemex in Mexico.
The firm duration of the bareboat contract commencing mid-February 2009 is 365 days, and the total value is about US $29.3 million. Mobilization and demobilization costs to and from the North Sea are for charterer's account.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- Mexico's Pemex Sees Salina Cruz Refinery Restart 3rd Week of Oct (Sep 28)