Pangea Petroleum Begins Production in Liberty Co., Texas
Pangea Petroleum revealed results from the Fry and Bishop No. 3 prospect in Liberty County, Texas. The well initially tested at 700 mcf per day and was placed on production on June 13, 2003. It is presently producing at a restricted rate of 440 mcf and 6 barrels of oil per day due to pipeline capacity limits. The production rate will increase when pipeline compressor changes are made in the next few weeks. Pangea owns a 10% working interest in the well that is operated by Endeavor Natural Gas, LLC of Houston.
The 7300-foot well has been completed in the lower most interval present in the Yegua formation, which is the first of three producing intervals identified in the Yegua and Cockfield formations.
"The production level from this interval is greater than was expected prior to drilling, which is always welcome news. In addition, we hold the acreage surrounding the Fry and Bishop No. 3, and we will be evaluating a follow-up to this well in one of the upper zones," notes Mark Weller, president of Pangea.
- Pangea Petroleum Acquires Working Interest in Texas (Jan 17)
- Pangea Petroleum Reduces Shares Outstanding (Oct 10)
- Pangea Petroleum Completes Texas Well (Feb 23)
Company: Endeavor Natural Gas more info
- Endeavour Sees Loss in 1Q06 (May 04)
- Endeavour Awarded Norwegian Exploration Blocks (Dec 15)
- Endeavour Reports 3Q05 Loss (Nov 03)