Sembcorp Marine Confirms Changes to Seadrill's Jackup Construction Contact
PPL Shipyard, a subsidiary of Sembcorp Marine and Seadrill have agreed to revised terms on the two jackup rigs ordered by Seadrill in June 2008. These terms are mutually beneficial to all parties.
The contract value of the two jackup rigs remains the same at US $430 million. The above is not expected to have any material impact on the net tangible assets and earnings per share of Sembcorp Marine for the year ending December 31, 2009.
- Rig Builder Sembcorp Marine 2Q Net Profit Falls 51% (Jul 27)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Brazilian Government Plans to Open Talks with Keppel, Sembcorp Marine (Sep 05)
Company: PPL Shipyard more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires Remaining 15% Stake in PPL Shipyard for $115M (Aug 24)
- Perisai Petroleum Defers Delivery of Perisai Pacific 102 to End October (Jun 13)
- PPL Shipyard Serves Termination Notice on MPD Over Jackup Construction Spat (Dec 02)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)