Petrobras Awards 4-Year Contract for AHTS Far Sea
Farstad Shipping has announced that Petrobras has awarded a 4 year contract to AHTS Far Sea in Brazil. Start-up of the contract will be at the end of January in direct continuation of existing contract. Petrobras has annually subject to certain conditions the right to cancel the contract.
The contract has been entered into at strengthening charter rate level and the total value of the contract is approximately NOK 375 million (or around US $53.3 million).
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)