Matra Gets Go-Ahead from Russian Authorities to Drill Next Well in '09
Matra has announced that its 100% owned Russian subsidiary "OOO" Arkhangelovskoe that operates the Arkhangelovskoe License in Orenburg, Russia has received formal approval from the relevant Russian authorities for a revised work schedule that allows the next well on the block to be commenced in 2009. The previous requirement was for the well to have been started in 2008.
- Matra Appoints New Chairman (Apr 12)
- Seismic Survey Completed at Matra's Russian Field (Oct 15)
- Seismic Survey Commissioned at Matra's Sokolovskoe Field (Jul 12)
Company: OOO Arkhangelovskoe more info
- Matra Gets Go-Ahead from Russian Authorities to Drill Next Well in '09 (Jan 05)
- Matra Acquires First Russian License (Mar 29)