BassGas JV's Yolla-4 Production Back in Business
Origin, as Operator of the BassGas Joint Venture, advised that production of sales gas has returned to normal operating levels, together with production of associated LPG and condensate.
Production had been reduced to one-third of normal operating levels when the Yolla-4 well was shut-in following the automatic hydraulic closure of a sub-surface safetyvalve in November 2008. The well has since returned to service following the completion of remedial work, with both the Yolla-3 and Yolla-4 wells now available to support production at the BassGas facility.
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Energy Titans Get Schooled in Sharing as Billions Seen Blown (May 09)
- Australia's Origin Energy Doubles Stake In Beetaloo Shale Gas Field (May 05)
Company: BassGas Joint Venture more info
- BassGas JV's Yolla-4 Production Back in Business (Dec 31)
- BassGas JV Welcomes Arbitrator's Decision on Clough Dispute (Jun 04)