Sembcorp, BNP Reach Settlement Agreement
Sembcorp Marine wishes to announce that its subsidiary, Jurong Shipyard, has reached agreement with BNP Paribas for a full and final amicable settlement of their claim of US$50.7 million, strictly on commercial basis.
Arising from the settlement, a charge of approximately US$30 million will be taken in the fourth quarter of 2008.
- Rig Builder Sembcorp Marine 2Q Net Profit Falls 51% (Jul 27)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Brazilian Government Plans to Open Talks with Keppel, Sembcorp Marine (Sep 05)
Company: Jurong Shipyard more info
- NADL, Jurong Shipyard Extend Standstill Agreement for West Rigel (Jun 08)
- Maersk Drilling Acquires Newbuild Jackup from Hercules Offshore for $190M (May 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Dismisses EIG's Allegations on Sete Brasil Investment (May 25)