Atwood Receives Newly Constructed Atwood Aurora Jackup
Atwood Oceanics Inc. announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Atwood Oceanics Pacific Limited, took delivery of its newly constructed LeTourneau Super 116E jackup Atwood Aurora from Keppel AmFELS in Brownsville, Texas on December 22, 2008.
An independent leg cantilever rig, the Atwood Aurora is rated to work in water depths up to 350 feet of water and can drill to a depth of 30,000 feet.
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)
Company: Keppel FELS more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Floatel Triumph, Upcoming Work at Wheatstone Field (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Keppel FELS Delivers Jackup UMW Naga 8 to Malaysia's UMW Oil & Gas (Sep 02)