Subsea 7 Signs Service Agreement for TAQA's North Sea Assets
Subsea 7 has been awarded a 1 year IRM (inspection, repair and maintenance) services agreement by TAQA Bratani Limited (part of the Abu Dhabi National Energy Company, PJSCPSJA) for the provision of project management, engineering, dive support and remote intervention services to assist with TAQA's newly acquired Northern North Sea assets.
TAQA became operator of its newly acquired assets: Cormorant North, Cormorant South, Eider, Kestrel, Tern and Pelican on December 1, 2008.
Robin Davies, Subsea 7's North Sea Vice President commented on the award, "The award of another significant subsea services agreement with a leading oil and gas operator further consolidates Subsea 7's position as the Subsea Partner of Choice. We look forward to building positive and rewarding relationships with TAQA, especially in what is an exciting time for them as they reach another important milestone on their journey in the North Sea oil and gas industry."
A Subsea 7 project team, based in the company's new Aberdeen office, will manage work scopes under the frame agreement, the first of which commenced last week.
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Abu Dhabi National Energy Co.(TAQA) more info
- UAE Energy Firm TAQA Posts Wider Q3 Loss On Oil Price Slump (Nov 09)
- Abu Dhabi's TAQA To Price Weds Tap Of Existing 2021, 2026 Bonds (Oct 12)
- Abu Dhabi's TAQA Q2 Net Loss Widens To $160M (Aug 10)