Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Sea Witch Newbuilding PSV
Deep Sea Supply has taken delivery of the Sea Witch, a newbuilding PSV from Cochin Shipyard in India. The vessel is a UT 755L Platform Supply Vessel delivered ahead of schedule and on budget.
The vessel is the 8th and last delivery in a series of 8 newbuilding PSVs delivered to Deep Sea Supply from
The newbuilding program at Cochin Shipyard Ltd has been a success for both Deep Sea Supply and the yard.
All vessels have been delivered with the highest quality, at the agreed price and on time. All PSVs owned by
Deep Sea Supply are fixed on long term contracts, securing a stable cash flow to the company.
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)
Company: Cochin Shipyard more info
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Sea Witch Newbuilding PSV (Dec 17)
- Deep Sea Supply PSV Newbuild Complete (Jan 18)
- Total Charters 'Sea Halibut' PSV (Mar 13)