Seadrill Sells Shares in Scorpion Offshore, Enters into Forward Contract
On December 17, 2008, Seadrill sold 22,192,500 shares in Scorpion Offshore Ltd and simultaneously entered into a forward contract for the equivalent number of shares with due date on June 17, 2009. Following these transactions, Seadrill controls 23,828,092 shares corresponding to 39.6 percent of the outstanding shares.
The total ownership percentage has been calculated based on an issued share capital in Scorpion Offshore Ltd of 60,133,455 shares.
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)
Company: Scorpion Offshore more info
- Seadrill's Mandatory Offer to Purchase All Scorpion Shares (Jul 15)
- Seadrill Increases Ownership in Scorpion Offshore (May 31)
- UPDATE: Ensco Ends Partial Offer for Scorpion Offshore (May 28)