Phase 1 Project of China's Kelameili Gas Field Put into Production
On December 15, the Phase I Project of Kelameili gas field, located in the Junggar Basin in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, was put into commercial production with a daily gas output of 1.5 million cubic meters.
Kelameili gas field is confirmed to have a proven reserve of 100 billion cubic meters, the first reserve of this size ever discovered around the Junggar basin. The gas field is operated by PetroChina Xinjiang Oilfield Company and will be built in two phases, with planned annual capacity for the first phase of one billion cubic meters.
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- Ecuador to Offer Oil Blocks Under New Bidding Terms in Jan (Oct 06)
- Kazakhstan To Sell 5 Bcm Of Gas To China For $1B (Oct 03)
Company: CNPC more info
- China's CNPC Starts Third Natural Gas Pipeline To Shanghai (Oct 13)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- CNPC, Guangdong Sign Strategic Deal On S. China Sea Methane Hydrate (Aug 28)