Noble Taps FMC as Preferred Subsea Supplier for Deepwater GOM Projects
FMC Technologies has signed a five-year frame agreement with Noble Energy, Inc. making FMC Technologies the preferred subsea equipment supplier for Noble Energy’s deepwater Gulf of Mexico developments.
FMC Technologies’ scope of supply includes the manufacture of subsea production systems including enhanced horizontal subsea trees and related installation services. FMC will also provide required controls, manifolds and tie-in systems as part of the agreement.
“Earlier this year we manufactured two 15,000 psi subsea tree systems for Noble Energy,” said John Gremp, Executive Vice President of FMC Technologies. “This frame agreement strengthens our existing relationship and also provides a budgeting and forecasting plan to assist Noble Energy with their deepwater Gulf of Mexico developments.”
- US Shale Producers Promise both Higher Output and Returns (Nov 03)
- Fault at Israel's Tamar Gas Field Prompts Use of Dirtier Fuels (Sep 22)
- Leviathan Partners in Talks to Pipe Gas to Egypt Via Jordan (Aug 10)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)