Sercel Enters into Private Transaction to Acquire UK-Based Software Co.
CGGVeritas has announced that its subsidiary Sercel has entered into a private transaction to purchase all existing shares in Quest Geo Solutions Limited ("Quest"), a UK-based software company, for a cash consideration.
The acquisition continues to broaden Sercel's product offering and comes as a logical extension to the existing partnership between the two companies, whereby Sercel distributes Quest navigation software such as Triggerfish and Geometis. It also provides Sercel with increased development and support resources for its navigation software division and its newly released SeaPro Nav product.
- Sercel Finishes First Commercial Seismic Project (Sep 22)
- Nautilus Vessels Promise to Be Safer, Quieter and Better (Oct 27)
- Comesa Taps Sercel for Unite Cable-Free Acquisition System in Mexico (Jun 25)
Company: CGGVeritas more info
- CGG Qualifies as Mexican Reserves Auditor (May 17)
- Karoon Engages CGGVeritas for 3D Seismic Survey in Permit WA-482-P (Jun 19)
- CGG: New Identity, New Acquisition (Jan 28)