Noble Denton Snags Middle East Contract to Provide Hose Testing Equipment
Noble Denton has further extended its reach in the Middle East with the award of a contract for the provision of hose testing equipment by Dunlop Oil and Marine Ltd. sales agents, Petrolcom Oil.
The contract, beginning in November 2008, signals the start of an on-going relationship between Noble Denton, Petrolcom and Dunlop, and represents a new area of service for the company. It is one of the latest expansion initiatives being undertaken by Noble Denton in the Middle East, as it continues to expand throughout the GCC, with several bases moving to larger office space in order to accommodate the growing team, as seen recently in Sharjah and Doha.
David Wells, managing director Middle East, said, "This is a fantastic win for Noble Denton and diversifies the company's services further to ensure that we have the capabilities to provide a high standard of service across all significant business sectors.
"We are constantly presented with opportunities in the Middle East, and the team are looking forward to working with Petrolcom and Dunlop towards developing our relationship further in the future."
This contract win comes during the most successful month to date for the marine and offshore services company, which has been operating in the Middle East since 1978. A number of significant recent deals have been made, with new build jackup Project Construction Supervision Services for MENAdrill and Riginvest being cited as two of the biggest contract wins for the company to date.
- DNV GL's Unit Helps CNOOC Perform First DP Floatover Installation in China (Jun 16)
- GL Noble Denton Welcomes Executive VP of Americas (Jul 18)
- Industry Officials: Energy Sector Faces Shortage in Skilled Professionals (Jun 11)
Company: MENAdrill more info
Manages 2 Offshore Rigs
- MIS Marks 2 Milestones for Sixth and Seventh Rigs (Mar 30)
- MIS Cuts Steel for One of MENAdrill's Two Contracted Jackups (Jan 26)
- Noble Denton Snags Middle East Contract to Provide Hose Testing Equipment (Dec 15)