Alliance Promotes New VP of Engineering
Alliance has promoted Ronald Bohannan, P.E. to vice president of Engineering. He has more than 34 years industry experience in instrumentation, electrical and communication in a variety of industries. He has been with Alliance since 1998, most recently as instrument department manager. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas.
"Ron has been a key member of our engineering team for a number of years, and has helped establish a very strong engineering organization at Alliance. Through his many project assignments in the U/S. as well as overseas he has gathered in-depth knowledge of multi-discipline engineering requirements for offshore and onshore projects. We are confident Ron and his team will continue to enhance our engineering capabilities while delivering top-notch engineering services to our customers," says Norb Roobaert, Alliance president.
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Alliance Engineering more info
- Alliance Awarded Engineering, Design Work for Tubular Bells Field (Jan 11)
- Alliance Says Hello to New CFO (Aug 05)
- Alliance Engineering Sets Up Shop in Marcellus Region (Jul 08)