Angola Drilling Co. Awards Cecon Pipeline Installation Contract
Cecon has been awarded the first phase of a new contract for Angola Drilling Company. Contract involves installation of a new 10" rigid steel pipeline during second and third quarter 2009.
This phase of the contract estimated to NOK 200-250 million (about US $28.7 million).
- Cecon Secures LOA for Subsea Installation in W. Africa (Oct 06)
- Cecon Enters LOI with Potential Investor (Jul 27)
- Cecon to Assess Newbuilding Program (Mar 15)
Company: Angola Drilling Co. more info
- DPS Delighted with First Oil from Morsa West Field Offshore Angola (Jun 02)
- Angola Drilling Co. Awards Cecon Pipeline Installation Contract (Dec 10)
- Cecon Wins Pipelay Work in Angola (Nov 20)