Lundin Intends to Accept Wintershall's Takeover Offer for Revus
Wintershall Holding Aktiengesellschaft has been informed by Lundin Petroleum AB that it intends to accept the recommended voluntary offer of NOK 110 per share made on November 6, 2008 by Wintershall Norwegen Explorations- und Produktions-GmbH for all the shares in Revus Energy ASA, Stavanger, Norway and tender its holding of 4,230,200 shares in Revus (9.2 %) into the offer.
Revus' shareholders who have so far not tendered their shares can accept Wintershall's offer until Friday, 5 December 2008 (24:00 CET).
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)
Company: Wintershall more info
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Libya's NOC, Wintershall Strike Interim Deal To Resume Output (Jun 13)
- BASF Sees Role of Oil and Gas Unit Declining Further (May 12)
- Norway Awards 56 Oil And Gas Licences In Mature Areas (Jan 17)
Company: Revus Energy more info
- StatoilHydro Makes Small Gas Discovery at Canon Prospect (Apr 30)
- RWE Confirms Successful Luno Appraisal Test, Field Extension (Jan 30)
- Spring Energy Snags Stake in North Sea Production License (Jan 28)