Farstad Shipping Extends Charters for StatoilHydro, Team Marine
Farstad Shipping has announced extension of the following charter commitments:
- StatoilHydro has exercised 12 months option in direct continuation of their current charter of the PSV Far Symphony (Ulstein P105, 2003, 4.929 dwt).
- Team Marine has declared their options to charter the PSV Far Supplier (VS 483, 1999, 4.605 dwt) and PSV Far Superior (UT 705L, 1990, 3.796 dwt) for one year in direct continuation of their current charters.
Start-up of the extensions is January 2009. The new charters are on approximately the same charter rate level as today's contracts, and total value of the contracts is approx. NOK 100 million.
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)