Gazprom, Schlumberger Sign Advanced Tech Agreement
OAO Gazprom and Schlumberger have signed an agreement covering the application of advanced technology to enhance the efficiency of exploration and development for hydrocarbon resources. The agreement covers Gazprom fields in Russia as well as in other worldwide areas.
The agreement was signed during a working meeting at Gazprom Headquarters between Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee and Andrew Gould, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Schlumberger Limited. In addition to the application of advanced technology, Gazprom and Schlumberger agreed to collaborate on research and development activities as well as on the training and development of Gazprom personnel.
As part of the agreement, the parties will form a Joint Working Group and Coordinating Committee that will select the technology projects for joint implementation while preparing a program for long-term cooperation.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Schlumberger more info
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Top Oilfield Services Firms Signal Fourth-Quarter Uncertainty (Oct 20)