Maersk Exercises Option for Continued Use of Safe Esbjerg Unit
Maersk Oil & Gas has exercised the second of two six-month options available for continued use of the Safe Esbjerg accommodation jackup. Total value of the exercised option period is about EUR 8.2 million.
The exercised six-month option will commence immediately after the existing firm period and continues through June 29, 2009. Thereafter, Safe Esbjerg will start the recently awarded two-year contract with one-year option for Maersk Oil & Gas AS at the same field in the Danish sector of the North Sea.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Maersk Oil & Gas more info
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
- Maersk Stands to Get Another $7.5 Billion for Energy Divestments (Aug 21)
- Fars News Agency: Maersk Sees Up To 140,000 Bpd Potential For Iran Field (Aug 01)