Eni Closes Acquisition of First Calgary
Eni has closed the acquisition of all the issued and outstanding common shares of First Calgary Petroleums Ltd. First Calgary's common shares will be de-listed from the TSX and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange.
The transaction values First Calgary's fully diluted share capital at approximately C$923 million.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: First Calgary Petroleums Ltd. more info
- Eni Closes Acquisition of First Calgary (Nov 21)
- First Calgary Receives Approvals for Eni's Takeover Transaction (Oct 30)
- Oil Majors Set to Gain As Smaller Rivals Struggle (Oct 23)