RXT Lands Third Major Seismic Contract with BP
The multi-component seismic company Reservoir Exploration Technology ASA (RXT) has received a letter of intent for contract award in UK for BP. The survey duration is estimated to 5 months, and is RXT's third major contract for BP.
The survey will be acquired with RXT's operation 'RXT4,' and is scheduled to commence in early December, 2008. RXT4 comprises the 'Vikland,' which was delivered on charter to RXT November 9, 2008.
This program together with the delayed 2008 program will give approximately one year backlog for RXT4, at rates consistent with RXT's annualized EBITDA projections.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Reservoir Exploration Technology more info
- RXT Bags OBC Survey for Statoil Field (Jan 13)
- RXT Plans to Strengthen Capital Structure (Mar 08)
- RXT Gets Environmental License for Brazil Seismic (Jan 26)