Jasminia Gets Extended Stay in Pemex's Cantarell Field
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Intent by Interpetroleum Services Limited for an extension of the bareboat contract of the semisubmersible accommodation rig Jasminia in the Cantarell field for Pemex in Mexico.
The firm duration of the contract extension commencing mid-February 2009 is 685 days, and the contract runs now until end of December 2010. The total value of the firm bareboat contract is about US $33 million.
In addition, there are mutually agreeable extensions with a duration of up to six months each. If all extensions are agreed, the contract will run until mid-February 2013.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- Mexico's Pemex Sees Salina Cruz Refinery Restart 3rd Week of Oct (Sep 28)