Alliance Engineering Names New VP of Deepwater Business Unit
Alliance Engineering has promoted Wayne Mueller to vice president of its Deepwater Business Unit. He has more than 16 years experience in project management and design/ construction engineering of numerous offshore fixed structures and floating topsides facilities, both domestic and international.
Wayne has been with Alliance since 2004 and was most recently project manager, FPSO Developments. With a degree in mechanical engineering and a master’s degree in petroleum engineering, Wayne is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) and the Marine Technology Society (MTS).
"Wayne has demonstrated his engineering and project management abilities on numerous challenging offshore developments, and will provide the leadership necessary for us to continue to develop record-breaking deepwater topsides projects worldwide," said Norb Roobaert, Alliance president.
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Alliance Engineering more info
- Alliance Awarded Engineering, Design Work for Tubular Bells Field (Jan 11)
- Alliance Says Hello to New CFO (Aug 05)
- Alliance Engineering Sets Up Shop in Marcellus Region (Jul 08)