Atesler-1 Spudded in Southeast Turkey
Incremental Petroleum (IPM) has announced that Atesler-1 in Southeast Turkey spudded on November 3. TransAtlantic Petroleum Corp is the operator and is fully funding the drilling of the well to 3200m. Incremental will retain a 40% equity in the prospect.
The Atesler prospect is adjacent to over 300 million barrels of produced light oil, with proven reservoir, source and seal. The mean resource of the prospect is 13 million barrels of oil. The regional infrastructure is good, and any discovery could be commercialized within months at minimal cost. The well is expected to take about 60 days, and reports will be issued at significant milestones in the well.
- TransAtlantic Provides Update on Recent Well Results in Turkey (Sep 23)
- TransAtlantic Adds Member to Board (Feb 10)
- TransAtlantic to Sell Oilfield Services Business (Feb 28)
Company: Incremental Petroleum more info
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Snaps Up Incremental Petroleum (Mar 06)
- Incremental Nods TransAtlantic's Increased Takeover Bid (Feb 12)
- TransAtlantic Australia Increases Takeover Bid for Incremental (Feb 05)