Wavefield Snags Major 3D Project Offshore Turkey
The National Oil Company of Turkey, TPAO, has awarded Wavefield Inseis a major 3D project offshore Turkey in the Black Sea.
The 3,000 sq.km 3D survey is the third project that Wavefield will undertake for TPAO. The new project adds significantly to Wavefield's already record high backlog and increases its market share in the highly active region.
"We strongly believe that our previous performances for TPAO have led to us being awarded this major contract," stated Rick Donoghue, VP Marketing and Sales at Wavefield Inseis. "Repeat business from a client such as TPAO highlights our reputation for delivering high quality service," he added.
- KOGAS Says Starts Commercial Crude Oil Production in Iraq's Badra (Sep 01)
- Turkey's TPAO Signs $1.5B Deal To Buy Total's Stake In Azeri Gas Project (May 30)
- Turkey's TPAO Says In Talks With Exxon, OMV, MOL For Joint Oil Exploration (Feb 19)
Company: Wavefield Inseis AS more info
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)