Production Restarts from Armada Field
BG Group says that production from its Armada natural gas fields resumed normal operations June 1st. The fields were shut down for annual maintenance May 17 and were initially due to resume production May 29. The three fields that comprise the Armada complex are Fleming, Drake and Hawkins and they extend over 31 square kilometers and span five exploration blocks.
Gas from the Armada complex is exported via the CATS pipeline to Teesside and liquids are transported through the Forties Pipeline System to Cruden Bay.
Partners in Armada are BG Group as operator with 46.77%; BP with 18.20%; Total with 12.53%; ConocoPhillips with 11.45% and Centrica with the remaining 11.05%.
- Total Expands Presence in Mexico (Oct 12)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Buyers Eye Sinopec's Argentina Oil Assets in Sale Worth Up to $1B - Sources (Oct 09)
Company: BG Group more info
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Centrica PLC more info
- Drilling of Well at Fogelberg Gas Discovery to Start in Feb/March -Centrica (Sep 01)
- Centrica Merges Oil Business with Bayerngas to Tap Younger Fields (Jul 17)
- Gazprom Smells Opportunity as UK's Biggest Gas Store Shuts (Jun 23)