Eni, Enel & Gazprom Shake Hands to Develop Russian Assets
In view of the meeting between the Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and the President of the Russian Federation Dimitrij Medvedev, to be held on November 6 in Moscow within the Group of intergovernmental consultation ITALY-RUSSIA, Eni CEO Paolo Scaroni, Enel CEO Fulvio Conti and Chairman of Gazprom Alexey Miller, met today in Rome to define the further developments in the implementation of the partnership between the three companies.
In particular, the parties have signed the agreements to develop the Russian assets of Arctic Gas and Urengoil.
Moreover, further agreements have been signed in which Gazprom commits to taking an equity stake in Severenergia, as established by the 2006 strategic agreement.
Eni, Enel and Gazprom will immediately work towards having the asset development plans approved together with the consequent adjustment of the mineral licenses.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)
- Mexico And Indonesia Could Be Next Up For Eni's Asset Sales (Oct 27)
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
Company: Enel S.p.A. more info
- Industry Leaders: Latin America Must Safeguard Energy Investors (Jun 16)
- At-13 Well in Algeria Hits 240-Foot Gas-Bearing Formation (May 23)
- Dragon Oil, Enel Secure 2 Exploration Blocks in Algeria (Oct 01)