West Triton to Resume Drilling at PeeJay-1 in Mid-November
In the Company's weekly drilling report ending October 29, 2008, Beach Petroleum reported that two wells are in progress (Tickalara-20, Beach 30.00% and Jackson South-16, Beach 38.50%) in the Cooper/Eromanga basins in areas operated by Santos.
In the Company's own operated license in Cooper / Eromanga Exploration Brownlow-1 (PEL 106FI, Beach 50.00%), Beach is drilling ahead at a depth of 2520 meters in the Patchawarra Formation.
Finally, Beach Petroleum noted that rig repairs on Seadrill's West Triton jackup are in progress at PeeJay-1 located in the Bass Basin offshore Tasmania. The rig owner has advised that drilling at PeeJay-1 is expected to resume in mid-November.
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)