Jindal Delivers Discovery-I to ONGC Early
Jindal has delivered the newbuild jackup, Discovery-I, to ONGC for the start of its three year contract. The rig has been successfully deployed and operations under the ONGC contract commenced sixteen days ahead of schedule on October 15th.
The rig is working off the west coast of India. The rig is a 350' ILC KFELS B-designed jackup rated to drill to depths of 30,000 feet.
Operates 36 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
- Biggest Indian Explorer Is Said to Plan First Ever Borrowings (Aug 10)
Company: Jindal Group more info
Manages 6 Offshore Rigs
- Lamprell Delivers Jackup Jindal Pioneer to Dev Drilling (Feb 04)
- Keppel FELS to Deliver Jackup Jindal Explorer to Star Drilling Shortly (Dec 03)
- Lamprell Makes Steady Progress during 2H 2013 (Nov 14)