Sea Panther Sets Sail for Repsol's Mediterranean Ops
Deep Sea Supply has entered into a time charter for the AHTS "Sea Panther" with Repsol for operations in the Mediterranean. Duration is three wells (anticipated for approximately 200 days). Total value of the contract is in excess of US $10 million.
In addition, the AHTS vessels "Sea Leopard" and "Sea Wolf 1" have entered into a 1 + 1 well contract with Petronas for operations in Mauritania. The dayrate is US $65,000.
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Repsol more info
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- Repsol Says Drilling Suspended On Vietnam Oil Block Disputed By China (Aug 02)
- China Urges Halt To Oil Drilling In Disputed South China Sea (Jul 25)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)