Safe Scandinavia Awarded More Time at StatoilHydro's Sleipner
Prosafe has been awarded a Letter of Intent for the extension of operations of the Safe Scandinavia at StatoilHydro's Sleipner facility in the Norwegian continental shelf. The duration of the extension is 26 days and has a value of approximately US $9.1 million.
Accordingly, the rig will be on contract for StatoilHydro until November 26, 2008. After a short yard stay, Safe Scandinavia will thereafter commence operations at the Valhall field for BP Norway in the middle of December.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)