Clough Cinches Chevron Barrow Island Engineering Services Contract
Clough Limited has announced that Clough AMEC has been awarded a services contract by Chevron Australia Pty Ltd to support its oil production facilities at Barrow and Thevenard Islands located off the coast of Onslow.
Services to be provided by Clough AMEC will include engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction management for an initial period of three years, with options to extend the duration.
Clough AMEC, a 50/50 Joint Venture between Clough Limited and AMEC plc, delivers engineering-led asset support services to oil and gas clients in Australia and South East Asia.
John Smith, CEO Clough Limited, said, "We are delighted to secure this important contract with Chevron Australia and will work diligently to ensure the services are delivered effectively and safely. We look forward to a long-term relationship with Chevron to support its facilities at Barrow and Thevenard Islands."
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
- Japan's JERA Imports First LNG Cargo Shipped From Chevron's Wheatstone Site (Nov 13)
- Chevron Canada Okays Duvernay Development (Nov 07)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)