DOF to Deliver Skandi Chieftain ROV to Petrobras
DOF ASA (DOF) and DOF Subsea ASA (DOFSUB) have entered into a Charter agreement with Petrobras for delivery of an ROV Support Vessel (RSV).
The vessel Skandi Chieftain will be used to execute this contract. DOFSUB will use a Work ROV (WROV) and an Observation ROV (ObsROV). Commencement will be March 2009. The duration of the firm contract is 3
Total contract value for the firm period is approximately NOK 510 million, of which DOF's share is approximately NOK 265 million and DOFSUB's share is approximately NOK 245 million.
Skandi Chieftain is a PSV of MT 6009 design built in 2005.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)