Clough Secures GOM Work with 2 Clients for Normand Clipper
Clough Limited has secured a further US $15 million work for its vessel, Normand Clipper, in the Gulf of Mexico for two clients, Apache Corporation and Oceaneering International.
Clough has secured agreements with Oceaneering International for provision of the Normand Clipper in the role of subsea construction vessel for pipeline repairs for Shell Oil and Taylor Energy.
In addition, Apache Corporation has extended its existing agreement with Clough for the provision of the Normand Clipper immediately following the Oceaneering work. The Normand Clipper is to continue Remediation works for both clients in the Gulf of Mexico in the wake of Hurricane Ike through most of first quarter 2009.
John Smith, Clough's Chief Executive Officer stated, "We are delighted to extend our close working relationship with both Apache Energy and Oceaneering. The additional commitment will see the vessel fully employed until the start of preparation for the Neptune regasification project off Boston with APL."
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
Company: Oceaneering International more info
- Oceaneering Names New CEO (Feb 15)
- IoT Technology to Reduce Need for Oil, Gas Workers Offshore (Oct 14)
- Oceaneering Clinches Contract to Provide Subsea Support Vessel in India (Sep 30)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)
Company: Taylor Energy Co. LLC more info
- Environmental Group Files Suit Over Ongoing Oil Leak (Feb 02)
- Clough Secures GOM Work with 2 Clients for Normand Clipper (Oct 07)
- KNOC and Samsung Enter GOM, Courtesy of Taylor Energy (Feb 01)