ConocoPhillips Taps Aker for FEED Work at Ekofisk
ConocoPhillips has awarded Aker Solutions a Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) contract for the Greater Ekofisk Area which is split into three phases. Phase one, with an approximate contract value of NOK 120 million, will start immediately. Two further options are included in the contract. One option is for additional FEED work scope which is expected to be completed by the end of 2009 with the other option being for detail and follow on engineering work.
The scope includes the potential new Eldfisk platforms 2/7S and 2/7 N, jackets, bridges and bridge supports connecting the platforms. In addition, Aker Solutions will undertake the design of the modification work required for integrating existing and the potential new facilities in the greater Ekofisk area.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)