TNK-BP Appoints Peattie to Board of Directors
TNK-BP has announced the appointment of David Peattie to its Board of Directors. The appointment is made with immediate effect. Peattie, a BP Group Vice President, has recently been appointed as Head of BP's businesses in Russia and Kazakhstan. He is responsible for BP's interests in TNK-BP as well as its businesses in the Russian Arctic, Sakhalin and Kazakhstan.
Peattie was nominated by BP and replaces James Dupree who has recently moved from his responsibilities for BP's Russian business to another role in the Company.
Peattie joined BP in 1979 as a petroleum engineer and has since moved through a series of commercial and leadership roles in Exploration and Production, Chemicals and Investor Relations. In 2007 he became a member of BP’s E and P Operating Committee and is operational deputy to the E and P Chief Executive, Andy Inglis.
Operates 28 Offshore Rigs
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Increasing the World's Oil Reserves with Digitization (Oct 09)
Company: TNK-BP more info
- Rosneft Board Member Rejects Criticism of TNK-BP Buyout (Oct 04)
- Rosneft: TNK-BP Integration 'Mostly Complete' (Jun 20)
- TNK-BP Acquisition Boosts Rosneft's 1Q Production (Apr 30)