Plexus to Supply ConocoPhillips with Wellhead Systems for North Sea Ops
Plexus Holdings PLC has reached an agreement with ConocoPhillips to supply its proprietary POS-GRIP 15,000 psi High Pressure/High Temperature ('HP/HT') and 20,000 psi Extreme HP/HT ('X-HP/HT') exploration rental wellhead systems for two exploration wells being drilled in the Norwegian North Sea.
The potential value of the contract, which is subject to completion of relevant terms, is estimated at £1.7 million with revenues commencing in Q1 of the Company's financial year ending June 30, 2010.
Plexus CEO Ben van Bilderbeek said, "We are very excited about the opportunities this new contract presents. Not only are we building our position as a leading supplier of oil and gas wellhead equipment in the increasingly buoyant North Sea market, we are also building our reputation as a recognised high pressure spectrum equipment supplier. With this in mind, we are confident that we will continue to secure contract wins with international energy majors for our POS-GRIP wellhead technology."
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Plexus Holdings more info
- Plexus Signs Drilling Services Agreement with Gusar, Konar (Jan 26)
- Shell Awards Contract to Plexus for Work Offshore Hainan Island (May 22)
- Plexus Brings New Engineering Approach to Wellhead Technology (Feb 01)