Geowave Endeavour Wraps Up Survey Offshore Norway, Sets Sails for Libya
The latest addition to the Wavefield Inseis fleet, the Geowave Endeavour, has successfully completed her first survey and is currently in transit to her next project.
Her first survey, for BG Norge, was acquired offshore Norway with a 10 streamer spread, and after a very efficient mobilization, the vessel performed extremely well and completed the survey on schedule.
Her next survey is offshore Libya for BP which is a milestone 12 month project that will also involve the largest and most powerful onboard processing system ever mobilized.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: BG Group more info
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Wavefield Inseis AS more info
- CGGVeritas Sets the Date for Acquisition of Wavefield Inseis (Feb 04)
- CGGVeritas' Settlement for Wavefield's Shares Expected to Close Tomorrow (Feb 03)
- CGGVeritas Closes Mandatory Offer for All Wavefield Shares (Jan 28)