Coogee Resources to Abandon Wisteria-1
Coogee Resources says that it has reached total depth on Wisteria-1. The well was drilled to a final total depth of 3,281 meters measured depth by the West Atlas jackup. The encountered its remaining target, the Plover Sandstone, without encountering significant hydrocarbon shows.
Norwest Energy reports that n the basis of these results, the joint venture has decided to cease drilling, run wireline logs and plug and abandon the well.
The well was located in AC/P32 in the Vulcan Sub-basin offshore Australia. Partners in the AC/P32 permit are Coogee Resources as operator with 22.5%; Norwest with 15.0%; Adelphi Energy with 10%; Bounty Oil & Gas with 10%; Bharat PetroResources with 20%; and Cosmo Energy Exploration & Developmetn with 22.5%.
- Transerv, Norwest Join Hands to Drill Xanadu Prospect in Perth Basin Off WA (Jul 11)
- Australia's Norwest Energy Updates on Operations at its Upstream Assets (Sep 15)
- Norwest Energy Forms Alliance with Rey Resources to Develop Assets in WA (Jun 03)
Company: Coogee Resources more info
- PTTEP Inks Agreement to Acquire 100% of Coogee Resources for $170MM (Dec 26)
- Coogee Resources to Initiate 100% Sale of Company (Oct 17)
- Coogee Resources to Abandon Wisteria-1 (Sep 18)