Qatar Invites Gazprom to Participate in the Dolphin Project
Qatar has invited Gazprom to take part in Dolphin Gas Project according to Russian Energy Minister Igor Yusufov. Alexei Miller, the head of Gazprom, said he discussed joining the Dolphin Project with Qatari Ministry of Energy and Industry Abdullah bin Hamad al-Attiyah.
The Dolphin Gas Project is schedule for completion in 2006. Rich sour gas from the offshore North Field will be transported for processing at Dolphin's dedicated new plant in Qatar’s Ras Laffan Industrial City. The resulting, 'lean' natural gas will then be transported by undersea pipeline from Qatar to the UAE.
Partners in the Dolphin Project are Dolphin Investment Company with 51%; Total SA with 24.5% and Occidental with the remaining 24.5%. Dolphin Investment Company is wholly-owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi.
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
- Report: Quarter Of Oil Refineries Risk Closure Under Climate Goals (Nov 02)
Company: Occidental Petroleum more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
- Occidental 3Q Profit Beats Forecasts On Rising Oil Prices (Nov 01)
- HOW COOL IS THAT! Young West Texas Plant Manager (Oct 24)
Company: Dolphin Energy more info
- Borgland Dolphin Anchors at Skarv; Will Spin Bit Until 2011 (Jan 06)
- Velosi Bags Service Contracts in Europe and Middle East (Dec 16)
- Tullow Expects Ghana to Sanction Jubilee Phase 1 Before Year-End (Nov 12)