Second Well Unsuccessful Offshore Mozambique

Zarara Oil and Gas Limited announced, that after review of the wireline electric well logs, the Sengala #1 well drilled on the Sofala-Bay Prospect offshore Mozambique by the jackup Noble George McLeod will be plugged and abandoned.

Following the plugging of Sofala #2 last month, Sengala #1 is the second well to be drilled and then plugged on the Sofala Bay Prospect.

The Sofala Bay Prospect is located within the confines of the Sofala-Sengo Marine Block that encompasses 4,460 square miles. Sasol Petroleum is the operator with a 90 percent working interest and Zarara holds the remaining 10 percent interest.

Data obtained from this recent drilling activity will be analyzed before any future exploration activity on the Sofala-Sengo Marine Block is continued.

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Brent Crude Oil : $53.87/BBL 0.48%
Light Crude Oil : $50.73/BBL 0.79%
Natural Gas : $3.33/MMBtu 2.14%
Updated in last 24 hours