Bengal Waiting on Government Approval to Reprocess Schwarzer 3D Seismic
Bengal and its partners are awaiting government approval to proceed with the reprocessing of data from the Schwarzer 3D seismic survey, completed in the third quarter of 2007, in preparation for determining a follow-up drill location.
Bengal owns a 10 percent interest in the Katandra and Marshall-Withers prospects on the AC/P 24 license with OMV Australia Ltd. The license covers 329 square kilometers (81,300 acres). AC/P 24 is located offshore Australia in the Timor Sea Vulcan Sub-Basin.
- OMV Flags Higher 3Q Margins, Kurdistan Windfall (Oct 13)
- Gas Pipeline Through Central Europe to Go Ahead As Planned -Romania (Sep 28)
- Austria's OMV Moves Workers In Tunisia Over Gas Field Protests (May 04)
Company: Bengal Energy Ltd. more info
- Bengal Ends Hydraulic Stimulation Program in Cooper Basin's Barta Block (Jan 29)
- Bengal Energy Finds Gas at Nubba-1 Well in Permit ATP752P in Cooper Basin (Dec 10)
- Bengal Signs $20M Secured Credit Facility for Ongoing Australian Projects (May 28)