Talisman Spuds La Visitation well
Talisman Energy, as operator, has recently spudded the first of three commitment wells under its farm-in agreement with Questerre in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, Quebec.
The wells will test multiple horizons including the Trenton Black River, Utica and Lorraine shale sequences. Upon earning, Questerre and its subsidiaries will hold a 25 per cent interest on this land, along with a 4.25 percent gross overriding royalty on production from Talisman.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Questerre Energy more info
- Questerre Inks MOU with MEMR to Appraise, Develop Jordan's Oil Shale Blocks (May 25)
- Questerre: Completion Ops Underway at Gentilly Well (Jul 09)
- Testing Commences on St. Edouard Horizontal Well (Feb 02)