Petronas Finalizes Deal to Use Alligator Tender Rig Offshore Malaysia
The Malaysian based oil company, Petronas Carigali, has signed a contract for GGS's Alligator Tender Rig for operations offshore Malaysia. The duration of a contract is for four years with a following one year option. The total contract value is around US $200 million with an average daily rate of US $135,000.
Currently, Alligator is operating on a contract with Chevron offshore Angola until end of 2008, and will thereafter, upon a recertification at yard, be transferred to Malaysia to work for Petronas Carigali.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: PETRONAS more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
- JERA's New LNG Contract With Petronas Foretells Smaller, Shorter Deals (Oct 25)
Company: Global Geo Services more info
- Total Exercises 400-Day Option Period for Tender Rig Barracuda (May 20)
- Petronas Finalizes Deal to Use Alligator Tender Rig Offshore Malaysia (Sep 10)
- Global Geo Services to Spin-Off of Spectrum Seismic Business (May 23)